ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe

ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe comments

ArcSoft Scan-n-Stitch Deluxe is an image scanner and stitcher
Thank you for rating the program!
Please add a comment explaining the reasoning behind your vote.
5 comments
Your vote:
Trfarris

Trfarris This software came with my Epson scanner and it works great.

Reply   |   2 months ago   |   Was it helpful? yes | no (0)
Guest

Guest Used it a lot, fantastic software!

Reply   |   Was it helpful? yes | no (+1)
Jim Edge

Jim Edge Bundled with my V700 scanner and works amazingly well! Tried it out with a panoramic sequence shot with a Nikon DSLR - perfect! Even better due to its ability to handle scans of large reflective documents - pixel perfect! Easy interface which belies its capabilities. A+ to the developers!

Reply   |   Was it helpful? yes | no (+1)
Guest

Guest I had the same result. Failure.

Reply   |   Was it helpful? yes | no (0)
Ray

Ray It failed, badly, at the very first scan-pair I asked it to stitch. Completely mis-matched them by chopping out the middle 20% and butting the remaining 80% together!

Reply   |   Was it helpful? yes | no (0)

Alternative downloads

ArcSoft Video Downloader
Download and save videos from video sharing websites.
3.0.0.66
FREE
Visual Stitch & Print
Visual Stitch & Print will helps you to prepare for product presentations.
1.0.0.54
FREE
ArcSoft Print Creations - Photo Book
Print Creations makes it easy to create and print your own photo books.
3.0.255.500